This is not a journey of perfection today.  I let the organizational component get the better of me and I forgot to do the hula hoop.  I also forgot to take a picture of the salad.  I guess I will work on the hoop again tomorrow.  This is a bigger challenge than I thought.  I practiced a bit from today's video   about throwing the hoop in a straight line.  I have never been able to hoop before so I think I will practice this a bit more tomorrow.   This 7 day challenge may take longer. 

Since part of this journey is finding the win, I cannot end this post without saying that I got some of the clothes that needed to be sorted finished by person and even some that are no longer wanted ready to go. 

My trip may be slow but, I can do this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Day Journey to a Better Me! Preparing

In the beginning