Here I go again, moving forward.

Last week was a bit of a struggle and I did not accomplish my goals.  My excuse or reason is that I did not feel well.  I woke up today not feeling good about that; however, today is a new day and I am the boss of me.  This is the long way of saying that I can start again today.  I only tried the hula hoop a few times. 
Exercise is an important part of my current journey.  I really want to succeed but the hula hoop is such a difficult thing for me to accomplish.  I was really hoping that I would get it.  I am not sure what made me think that I could do it.  It is not like I ever got that hoop to work as a child.  I did promise myself that I would show up for an entire month so I will do that.  I am kind of hitting the reset again and starting my 30-day count over.  I will also be including 10 minutes of biking after each meal Monday through Saturday.  I will give myself a pass for any meals not eaten at home.   I do not often eat out so that should not be a problem. 
Along with not working out last week because I felt sick, I did not eat as many salads as I had planned.  My goal was two a day most days and one a day was nonnegotiable.  I am restarting that too just so I can see the change that happens with the hula hooping, biking and eating salads. 
I weighted myself this morning and wrote it down.  I will announce next Monday if I am down any or the same as my beginning weight. 
I am trying to be careful what I tell myself.  The anxiety in my head is high today.  I really feel like I wasted a week.  Alas, since I did not feel well, it could not be helped.  I am grateful for the opportunity to start again. 
I can make good choices and show up everyday.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Day Journey to a Better Me! Preparing

In the beginning