Today I have been thinking about the concept of enough. 

I am doing two things that make me consider enough.  The first is the continuous dejunking that I am doing.  Even thought I am taking it slow I need to figure out how much of everything I need and eliminate the rest.  I am working on that with some help from minimalist ideas and just looking at what I like and what I want to have in my home  

The other part is food.  I am working to serve myself the right amount of food so that I will be a good weight.  I want enough but I don't want to waste food but I don't want to be hungry either.  

I will strive to understand this concept and learn to have enough.  

I am also a bit perplexed because we learned that there are supply chain issues in 2020.  How much storage is appropriate.  Just something to think about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the beginning

100 Day Journey to a Better Me! Preparing